Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Big Sister Fun

Addie and Bennett have been so cute together lately. When Addie hears Bennett wake up she asks if she can go in and get him. She climbs up in his crib with him and unzips his sleep sack. Bennett always has a big smile for his big sister. The other day I put Ben down on Addie's bed and this is what I came back to.


I think Ben was having a good time.


I added the hat.


For Chirstmas Bennett got a Praise Baby DVD from his Grandma and Poppa. We put it in for the first time today and he loved it. He was tired, but I was trying to keep him up for a little bit longer. He sat and watched the screen and listened to the music and was such a happy boy. It was so sweet. Addie enjoyed it for a little while too. I like listening to the music too.

Ben has never been allowed to watch tv before so he was pretty enthralled with the whole thing.

2 comments: