Friday, November 15, 2013

Never a Dull Minute with Our Family

There really is never a dull minute around our house.  Our first outing as a family of 6 without help was a trip to the doctor for flu shots.  The kids were completely traumatized by the whole experience.  Ben was hiding under the doctor's desk at one point.  Here are all the kiddos showing off their band aids.

This sweet little boy is so much fun.  He is eating and sleeping well, not great, but well.  He loves to cuddle and he makes it hard to get anything done during the day.


These boys are too much.  Garrett's cape as a big G on it and he runs around the house calling himself Super G.  Ben loves Buzz Lightyear.


Like I said, Malachi makes it very hard to get anything done, he is too much fun to cuddle with.


This time it was Nannie's turn for an afternoon nap.


The week has ended on a fun note, my birthday!  I am so lucky to get to celebrate my 31st birthday with my family.  


I am one lucky Momma!


This yummy cake was from Paul's, it was a yummy cream cake with fresh raspberries on top.  YUM!  The gorgeous flowers are from Jon.  What more could I ask for?


No comments:

Post a Comment