Saturday, February 13, 2010

Happy Birthday Nick

Today we got to celebrate the birthday of our friend Nick. We had so much fun with all of our friends. Here are some of my favorite pics of the day.


Addie giving the Birthday Boy a hug.

Our most recent family picture.

Addie twirling in her tutu. I love the tutu.

Ben's new favorite person. Jeremy works with Jon and Ben loves him. They spent some quality time together at the party.

The tutu and the party hat is a special look.

The super cool cake.

Some of the boys playing games.

Ben and his buddy Grant. They are very close in age and it is fun to get them together.

Addie and her sword. Nick got a bouncy house for his birthday and all of the kids loved it.

Bubbles, always a crowd pleaser.

Nick's parents even had a balloon drop at the end of the party. The kids went crazy. It was such a fun party!

1 comment:

  1. How fun! Addie looks like she is feeling better, yay! Is that house on my street perhaps? Lol...I notice the fence in the back yard is the same as ours, and the inside of the house looks like my neighbors. Just curious. See y'all tomorrow? I hope so!

    ReplyDelete