Friday, February 18, 2011

Macy's Denim Deal

Thanks to one of my favorite blogs, , I heard about Macy's Denim deal. The idea is that you get a $10 store credit when you purchase anything denim. This works out the best when you are able to find items on clearance. Garrett and I went out for a quick trip last night while Jon stayed with the older kiddos.
I had so much fun! I found 4 pairs of women's jeans, 2 pairs of boys jeans, 1 pair of girls jeans, a polo and pajamas for Ben. I got all of this for $26.07! All of the items were originally valued at $260.92. I still have a $10 credit that I wasn't able to use, Garrett was done shopping so I called it a night and will go back another time and find something for Jon.

The first transaction I did was so pleasant, the lady that helped me was so excited that I was getting such a good deal. The woman that helped in the children's section did everything she could to make it an absolutely miserable experience. I try to be a nice couponer, but she started arguing with me about wether or not she had given me my store credit. I ended up talking to a wonderful manager and got everything taken care of. It was worth it to stick with it to get these great deals.

2 comments:

  1. Yay! That's awesome~ You are such a wise coupon shopper. I'm learning =) Hope you and the kiddos are doing well =)I do have a baby gift for you! Sorry it's so late-I will mail it out this week =)

    ReplyDelete