Friday, March 11, 2011

10 on 10: March 2011

Take a picture for ten consecutive hours on the tenth day of each month. Document the beauty in every day life!



8 AM Bennett is our late sleeper. Addie is coming into our room to ask for breakfast around 5:30 these days, but Ben we have to wake up around 8 or 8:30 most days.


9 AM Got the big kids dropped off at school and Garrett is our for his morning nap.

10 AM Sleeping Garrett and I made a quick trip to the library. Here are a couple of the books we picked out to share with his brother and sister.

11 AM Back to Addie's school for Rodeo! She looked so cute doing the barrel racing and calf roping.
Noon A surprise visit from Daddy for a lunch date and we were all having a great day.




1 PM After I left rodeo day I had just enough time for a quick Kroger trip. The best deal of the day was Charmin for $1.99!



2 PM Bennett's class didn't get to participate in rodeo day, but they did get to make chocolate chip cookies. His teachers took a picture of him helping stir and sent that home with some of the finished product. Yum!

3 PM All three kiddos down for a nap at the same time. I was able to catch up with my mom and my friend Cariann. It is always nice to get to chat without background noise. I get a couple of days a week when all the schedules line up and I get some free time.


4 PM Watching their post nap movie. Lately we have been alternating between Bolt and Aladin.

5 PM Daddy had a working dinner so the kids and I had frozen pizza and broccoli. Ben has become even more attatched to his blanket, aka night night.

No comments:

Post a Comment