Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Starting September

To start out september I made a trip to the mall the other day with all three kids. I try not to do this because it usually does not end well. This is how it ended this trip. Addie was such a big girl and head Garrett for me. Trying to hold him in one arm and steer this giant stroller with the other hand is just not that easy any more. I still love this stroller though and would recommend it to any one needing a double stroller. It is well worth the investment.
I loved this hat on Addie, her coloring is so different from mine, it is fun to be able to dress her in colors I am not used to. She is such a serious little girl that this is the first picture I got of her.
But then I got a smile. I love her little blonde curls peeking out from under her hat.
Ben was happy to snack on some leftover chips from lunch.

Here is my sweet smiley little man.

No comments:

Post a Comment