Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Craving Chocolate Cake

Last week I got a craving.  This is not unusual for my pregnant self.  Unfortunately this pregnancy I have had a hard time fulfilling a lot of my cravings because I live in Norway and most of the foods I crave are not available here.  This craving was different though, I wanted chocolate cake.  I don't really like cake most of the time, but I really wanted chocolate cake.  My mom was still here, on the tail end of her visit, and she volunteered to make her Grandmother's recipe of homemade chocolate cake with chocolate fudge frosting.  It was AMAZING.  



I was trying to get Garrett to look at the camera for a picture, but he was entranced by the chocolate cake in front of him.
We all thoroughly enjoyed the chocolate cake!

No comments:

Post a Comment