Wednesday, February 12, 2014

February 10 on 10

I struggle with the consecutive part of this challenge, but I still enjoy taking pictures through out the day.

9:40

Garrett watching a cartoon on the iPad.  

11:05
  We had to drive into Paris for our medical exam for our visa.  Today there was another Taxi strike, this involves blocking 2 out of 3 lanes on the interstate and driving at a crawl.  It made for a long drive.


1:57

The medical appointment went well and then we stopped for lunch.  I couldn't take any pictures in the facility, but here is a picture of the restaurant we ate at.  The owners were Italian and the food was amazing!  


3:48
As I have mentioned before the 2nd Tuesday of every month is a big trash day, so on the 2nd Monday of every month people start putting trash outside their gates.  Our neighbors have some pretty great trash, this treasure was across the street when we got home.  


3:51
On my way to the bus stop there is one house that has a hole in their gate.  This hole is where I take some of my best Eiffel Tower pictures so I hope they never fix it.


4:10
Now that our bus stop has been moved we come home a different way.  This is one of my favorite houses on our walk.  I am pretty sure this house has a spectacular view of the Eiffel Tower and they have this great yard on a quiet side street. 


5:01
This big boy is getting better at tummy time, but he is still usually not a fan.  He can roll about 2/3 of the way over.


6:00
Addie has hand written all of her Valentine's this year.  There was definitely a part of me that wanted to print off a cute Pinterest Valentine, but I am so proud of Addie doing them herself.


6:25
Garrett got Scout the dog when we was little.  When we got it I programmed everything with his name.  He has played with it off and on over the years, but he brought it to me and he face was lit up because he realized that Scout was saying his name!  


8:05
Jon is such a sweet Daddy, he has been helping Addison learn how to make her loom bracelets.  I love moments like this.  


No comments:

Post a Comment