Friday, February 1, 2013

A Busy Week for the Kiddos


This sweet girl started ballet this week.  Now here schedule includes ballet, swimming and cross country skiing.  We love her school and all of the opportunities that she has here.  
 These two boys are just precious together.  James has an older sister too and he is around the same age as Ben.  They get to play together quite often and they have so much fun.  The other day when Ben saw James he said "Yes! I love that guy."



Garrett and I got to spend some time together yesterday.  He was so happy to be able to pull the basket. When he saw me pull out the camera he stopped to smile and say cheese.


Doing some shopping in Majorstuen we were introduced to a shop with a bakery.  Garrett was very interested in this case of cupcakes.  We may have to go back and try one of these out.  

 Addison wrote this sweet note on the bulletin board for me.  It has been a challenging couple of weeks with the kiddos, but seeing this note helped me remember why I do what I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment