Sunday, September 8, 2013

34 Weeks

This week I got to go for another ultrasound and see our sweet little man.  The ultrasound tech kept asking me if I had my dates right.  I wasn't sure what the problem was until I realized that the measurements all seemed to be on the big side.  We finally agreed that my dates were correct and that this looks like a large little boy.  Seeing a head measurement in the 90th percentile is not what any expecting mother wants to see.  
Other than being big everything else looks great and I am so excited to get to see this little face in person.  


This morning at church I had one woman ask me very seriously if I was having twins and another that said I must be ready to deliver any day.  I assured them both it was just one big little guy and he still has a few more weeks to bake.  

I did buy a crib at Ikea this week and I got it assembled this afternoon; nesting is in full swing as we continue to settle in to our house.  

No comments:

Post a Comment