Thursday, May 22, 2014

Just Swimming in Cold Cold Water

So the house we stayed in had a pool.  The only problem was that the water was cold.  The kids still really wanted to try it out.  
For some reason Ben was mad and yelling at all of us.  

Malachi is happiest when he is right in the middle of all the action.


Jon is the best Dad, ever.  He got in the very cold water for the kids.


Can you tell Garrett was chilly?  He was having so much fun.


Addie was not excited about the cold water.


She did whatever she had to in order to stay out of the water.


She is a smart girl.


Ben was so funny getting in the water, 


and getting right back out.


Then he jumped back in, the crazy boy.




The gardens of the house were so beautiful.  I loved this little corner.  


I was especially in love with this gate.  I loved all of the old paint chipping off and showing through.  I don't think they even realize what a neat piece they have here.





We all had a great time playing in the yard, I'm sure the neighbors just loved us.  Ha!





And then it was time for dinner.  Nannie and I had ventured into the nearby town of Saint James to get some things for dinner.  I have found that cheese ravioli is a great meal for us to fix while on vacation, it is filling, but not too heavy, not expensive and we usually don't have leftovers.  
Bon Appetit! 



No comments:

Post a Comment