Saturday, May 24, 2014

Saturday Morning Fun

We are all happy to have Jon home from Nigeria!  He is only gone for a week at a time, and my mom was here for this week, but we all still miss him so much when he is gone.  
He always brings home a wooden animal for each of the kids, but this time I got something too!  My new hand carved mask from Nigeria, and I found a place to hang it.

This happy boy is sitting up all by himself now.  He was having fun exploring the grass, he may have tasted a little bit too.

This rose bush is in our backyard and it is one of my favorite things in the world right now.


They sky was so blue this mooring, it is so beautiful.


I get so many flowers brought in for me these days, I just love it.


I have been collecting some great textiles lately.  It is so fun to get out everything I have and see what I have found and how it works together.  These blues all make me so happy.


I love all of my doilies.  Some of these I have had since Houston (the top half of the picture).  The bottom half of the picture are all recent finds here in France.  I am not sure what I am going to do with them yet, but pinterest has so many wonderful ideas, I am going to put them to good use soon.


I hope you all have a wonderful Saturday!


No comments:

Post a Comment