Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Mon Garde-Manger

I found this great garde-manger or food keeper in a little shop in Honfleur during my brocante tour with Cat, from Rabbit Hill Farms.  We had seen a similar piece earlier, but the color of this one just made my day. 

I brought it home and found several pieces that I have collected that were the same color. 


It is interesting when you start collecting.  I have been collecting anything and everything as I travel around Europe.  I don't have this color any where else in my house.  I obviously need to find a place for it because I seem to enjoy it.  


Right now it has a place of honor in the living room and every time I walk by it I smile.  Isn't that what all of these beautiful things are for? 


I hope you have a wonderful week! 

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks April, you would have so much fun over here.

      Delete
  2. You find such wonderful treasures! Visiting Honfleur is on my family's must-do list while in France :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, it is easy to find treasures here. Honfleur was so fun, I am looking forward to taking my family back. It is definitely worth the trip.

      Delete