Friday, January 28, 2011

A doctor visit and a trip to the park.

This week I took Garrett to the doctor for his well baby check up. I can't believe he is 6 weeks old already. I had him all ready to go in his little man outfit. The first thing he did at the Doc's office was pee all over the place. The doctor said he looks great. He weighs 11 pounds 5 ounces which puts him just above the 50th %. He had to get 3 shots which just about broke my heart, he stuck out his little lip and cried so hard. He seemed really uncomfortable all afternoon too. He has been much better today thankfully.

Today it was almost 70 degrees so the kiddos and I made a picnic and headed to the park. Addie and Ben had to much fun playing and Garrett slept the whole time, it was a lot of fun.

Addie letting her puppy slide.

Ben crawling around.

Ben sassed a little girl, I am not sure why, but he was pointing at her and everything.

Ben smiling for the camera.

More smiles.

Addie taking a break and eating her sandwich.

This is the best picture I could get of Garrett in the Baby Bjorn.

No comments:

Post a Comment