Monday, January 17, 2011

Getting all dressed up

I love dressing my kids up, Garrett is starting to get big enough that I can put him in little man outfits and it is so much fun!

When I was getting the kids' clothes ready for Sunday morning I realized both boys had the same outfit. I didn't buy these on purpose, but it made me so happy to have the boys dressed alike.

This was Ben's first time to hold his brother all by himself. Jon and I were both ready to catch arrett when Ben decided he was done, but Ben did a really good job.

Our two little men.

Addie loves her little brother and will hold him any chance she gets.

She is such a little momma, it is so cute.

I think this picture is hilarious with Ben working on his computer.
I hope you all had a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment