Saturday, December 3, 2011

Addie's First Trip to the nail Salon

My Mom, sister and I love to go get pedicures when we are together. This time we decided to let Addie come too. She didn't get the whole pedicure experience, but she did sit with me while I got mine. My feet are so ticklish that when they scrub my feet I laugh and squirm. Addie was wondering what they were doing to me to make me laugh so hard, so our lady scrubbed her feet just a little, and she is as ticklish as I am.
Addie did get her fingers and toes painted while we were there. She sat so still, she was so excited to be with the big girls.
Of course she picked a pretty pink.
It was so much fun to be able to take Addie with me, I look forward to many more trips to the salon with my sweet girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment