Sunday, May 26, 2013

Quality Hotel in Sarpsborg and Aqua Land!

Our hotel with the Quality Hotel in Sarpsborg.  We first saw this hotel from the E6 (interstate) on our way to Sweden.  This hotel has a play area and an indoor swimming area that you can see from the road.  We wanted to do something fun for the kids on our long weekend so we headed to this hotel, about an hour and 20 minutes from our house.  

Sunday morning we got up and were the first people at the pool.  I took the opportunity to take some pictures of our crazy family.  The kids love to 'push Daddy in the pool'.  He is such a good sport.


Ben had a lot of fun swimming around the pool.


Garrett and Daddy had lots of fun playing together.


Garrett is so silly sometimes.


I think Garrett gets his silliness from his sister, she is such a ham.


This water spout was a lot of fun, Garrett liked to hold onto it and pretend he was spraying his daddy.


Such sweet boys.


These two are so much fun.


The slide was a big hit too.  Garrett went down with Daddy.


Daddy and Addie had a lot of fun being silly.


Garrett spent a lot of time in the baby pool with it's slide.


Garrett liked this spot in the pool because he could touch the bottom, I just had to keep a close eye on him.


After swimming we took a picnic lunch down to a lake and enjoyed the beautiful day.


Our cool boy loves his Spiderman sunglasses.


I was one hungry Momma, after I got everyone else settled with their meals I got to eat my lunch.


One of my favorite things, all the kiddos clean and in matching jammies.  I can't believe that I am going to have to find 4 sets of matching jammies soon.


Here is our room.  I meant to get a picture when it was all nice and picked up, but that only lasted for about 30 seconds after we walked in the room.  This set up actually worked out really well for us.  The bunk bed folds up into the wall when you are not using so there is more floor space.  


The hotel had a great breakfast, the price for the room included the breakfast and unlimited access to the pool.  For everything you got I thought it was a great trip for Norway.  You are close to Fredrikstad, and several other interesting historic areas.   The only real problem with the hotel was the class reunion that had LOUD bass filled music pumping all the way up to our room from 10:30 PM to about 1:30 AM.  I had a hard time sleeping, but thankfully the kids all slept soundly.  If your kids love the water as much as ours do I would highly recommend this for a fun get away.

No comments:

Post a Comment