Saturday, December 11, 2010

Here Comes Santa Claus

Today we took the kids to see Santa. I have been worried about their reactions this year. They did really well, no smiles, but not many tears either.


Ben was nervous about the whole thing, but at this point it was just too much.

Candy canes seemed to make everything better.

We even started to get a little smile out of Addie. Our biggest problem again this year was that Addie thought she should get the toy she asked for today. It is so hard to explain to a child that Santa will bring it later. Again, the candy cane seemed to help.

A family picture while the kids enjoyed their treat. I got a lot of "When are you due?" questions today, when I saw this picture I understood why.


Ben really enjoyed his candy cane, I think that was the first time he had ever had one. We had to watch him because he kept eating down to the wrapper and then trying to chew on it.

Addie was getting hungry, you can see the blank look in her eyes. She was such a good listener today, it was a fun day for all of us.

Another family picture, we are loving having Nannie, my mom, here with us. I need to make sure I get a picture of her on here next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment