Friday, December 10, 2010

Update on Scout

If you didn't seem my update on Facebook I wanted to let you know the latest on Scout. I will be 39 weeks this Sunday, since I am progressing the doctor said it was okay to go ahead and schedule an induction for next week. I have a Christmas party on Monday that I would like to go to so we are on the books for Tuesday, December 14th. Scout may decide to come before then and that would be okay with me, but we will definitely have a baby next week. We are so excited to finally meet this little one and find out if it is a new little brother or little sister. I am still thinking boy and Jon still thinks girl. We have always known going into delivery who we were meeting and not knowing is fun and makes everything a little more exciting.
We will do our best to get all the info out when Scout does make his/her arrival.
Thanks for all of your thoughts and prayers.

1 comment: