Friday, November 11, 2011

10 on 10 November 2011

8 AM Addie loves our little video camera, I think she can work it better than I can. She was showing Garrett a video we made months ago, she was making a funny noise and he was laughing at her. They both started laughing when they watched it again.
Garrett took the video camera away from Addie, he was ready to play with it. We learn technology early in this house.
9 AM At the Doctor's Office waiting for our flu mist/shots.
10 AM We were at Dunkin Donuts for our post flu mist donut treat, but I forgot my wallet at home. I felt so bad, Addie and Ben were so good at the doctor's office, and we were all ready to get our treat and I had no money. I did have my check book with me, but no one takes checks any more. Everyone was a little disappointed, and now I am ready for a donut.
11 AM we had some friends come over and play and I forgot to get my camera out. Trying to make sure Ben doesn't hit any one with his plastic bat is a full time job.

12 Lunch Time!
1 PM My favorite time of the day, Nap time! Ben and his Night-night, he is so sweet when he goes to sleep.
This little guy is pretty sweet too, he prefers the blankets with more of a satin feel.
2 PM We re arranged the house last month to give me a dedicated craft room/office. This is a project I have been working on and I am pleased with how it turned out. It has already helped with the clutter tremendously. It also helps to keep all of the scissors up away from the little people. I love getting stuff done during nap time!

3 PM Garrett is up from his nap, but still hanging out in his sleep sack. I love this one on one time with him.
4 PM The big kids are STILL asleep. This is pretty normal for Ben, but Addie hardly ever sleeps any more so she was very tired to sleep for 4 hours. How cute is this little guy's grin? He does have 3 top teeth, you just can't see them when he smiles.

5 PM Everyone is up and I am cooking dinner, and I forgot to take a picture. It is probably best I didn't get a picture, it is usually chaos during that time.

6 PM Daddy is home from work! We all enjoyed a yummy cheesy enchilada casserole. Everyone ate it and liked it.

Can you see all of the beautiful artwork behind me? Addie and Ben both paint regularly at school. If you ask Ben what he did today he says "I paint". Jon has learned that it doesn't matter what Ben actually did that day, that is his answer.


We ended our day with a trip to our favorite place, Tutti Frutti! Jon had a big presentation at work today that he has been preparing for for weeks. It went well and he was in a mood to celebrate, the kids and I were happy to join him.

No comments:

Post a Comment