Friday, March 23, 2012

Real Texans Now, Pictures with the Bluebonnets at least

Today the kids and I decided to go to a local park and see if we could get any pictures with the bluebonnets.  We pulled up and saw a gorgeous field of green, green grass and some gorgeous bluebonnets on the side.  Garrett didn't really like the flowers very much.
 Bennett had fun exploring and smiling for me.
 This is still the best pose for the kids.  They look so sweet and peaceful.
 Addie is sporting her new dress, my first attempt at a pillowcase dress.  I found this pillow case at an estate sale and I love how it turned out.
 Ben got bored and started to explore a larger area.
 Both boys found the stroller and wanted to push it.
 Ben won the fight and Garrett through one of his fits.
 I love my little free spirit running across the grass.  Isn't the green grass beautiful?
 Addie's matching bow and beautiful golden curls.
 Garrett was ready to go do some exploring.
 If you look closely you can see Addie at the top of the rope contraption.  She didn't climb all the way to the top until she saw some boys do it, then she scrambled to the top after they left.
 Ben loved this park and did not want to leave.  When I said it was time to head to the car he climbed to the top of this rock.
 He was having a lot of fun hanging out up there.  I only got him to leave when I told him we could come back with Daddy.
 More romping through the bluebonnets.
 Garrett was a little more hesitant.
 Garrett was throwing another fit, poor Addie got hit in the head a few times before I could step in.
 My little wild man would go barefoot all the time if I would let him.
 I can't believe he is 15 months old and walking so well now.
 Did I mention Ben LOVED this park and had so much fun?  We will definitely be going back.
I am so thankful to be able to spend beautiful days like this hanging out with my kiddos.  These pictures turned out pretty cute and I feel like a real Texan now that we have our first bluebonnet pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment