Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Spring is Here

Paris in the spring time is magical.  I love all of the beautiful flowers and trees that are blooming.  Here are a couple of tulips from our yard.



Inside I have a few new finds displayed.   Easter is almost here. 

I love the red and green combo on this candelabra.  I found this, the trivet and the bunny this past weekend at a local brocante.


My black hutch from Norway is the new home of my globe collection. 


My spring mantel. I made the banner from material scraps, the blue shutters have been with me since Texas and the brown doors are from a used furniture store here in Paris.  The painting was a second hand find at my Sunday morning store.


My transfer ware collection on my newest piece of furniture, I have had so much fun searching for treasures here.


This arrangement is in our entry way.  The Esso sign and the Rue de la Republique were finds from the Foire du Chatou, the red Paris piece is actually a bag I found near Sacre Couer.  The frame is from Emmaus, my favorite thrift store.  This was not what I had planned for any of these pieces, but once I got them all home I realized I loved how they worked together.  


Here is my littlest cutie, he is growing and blossoming just like the flowers outside.  He is such a joy!



Linking up with The Scoop

No comments:

Post a Comment