Wednesday, April 2, 2014

A Walk in the Park

This Sunday we were able to get out of the house and go for a family walk/scooter/bike ride.  
Things are definitely looking like spring around here, this is a small spot in our yard.  I love seeing all of the flowers blooming, and I am so proud of the boys for not picking them.

Malachi and I walked, and this is how the rest of the boys got there.  Yes, Jon has his own scooter, it is the only way he can keep up with the rest of our crew.


On the way to the park I saw children playing in an alley,


flowers peaking out from behind rusty fences, 


beautiful trees.




and old buildings.


One of my favorite things about France is how they take great pride in their landscaping.  These small medians are changed out regularly with new flowers and they are always gorgeous.



Another action shot of my boys, I'm not sure who is having more fun here.


More beautiful flowers.


Finally at the park and the kids were having so much fun with Daddy.


Ben was trying to hide from the 'Monster'.

The rest of the park and playground were packed with people.  You can really see the French en masse when the weather starts to get nice.  It was so much fun people watching here.


After a little play we continued on our walk and visited the ducks.


The peacock was showing off for us.


The kids love to stop and climb in this tree.


The boys want to do everything Addie does.


I can't believe how big she is getting.  Less than a month until my big girl is 7!


This crazy boy is too much fun.


Have I ever mentioned that Jon is the best Dad ever?  He is carrying not one, but 2 scooters.


More flowers.



Garrett got tired so Daddy gave him a ride.


Love it!


Addie was making a friend, in French!


I love watching Garrett on his scooter, he scares me, but that is why he wears a helmet.


I love all the flowers right now, but the best part is, it is going to get better. 


A building in our neighborhood.


Headed home.


The colors are just so gorgeous and they are everyone right now.


I hope you enjoyed a walk in the park with me!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks Amy for sharing 'your walk in the park'!! I've been to that park and enjoyed it with the kids during winter. Love and miss you all. Again thanks so much for sharing your lives with all of us. Always, Mom Pat

    ReplyDelete