Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Plans

I am a planner.  I love to sit down with my calendar (or all 4 of them) and write in what we are going to do, where we are going to go, what we are going to eat for dinner, and what trips we are going to take. I like to make lists for grocery shopping and lists of things to do.  
Today I had planned to send Addie off to school on the bus, and then I was going to take both boys to the barnepark for the day.  I was going to have 4 hours to run errands, clean the house, visit a friend, anything that I needed to do.  

But then this morning Jon carried this little girl into our room.  Our sweet girl is sick, fever, upset stomach, and runny nose.  I am really hoping it is not the flu.


Some days are long days, but they are all so worth it.  Today my errands will wait, I can get anything that I need to get done another day.  I will spend today taking care of my sick little girl, and playing with my rambunctious little boys.  

I am going to reflect on this quote that I found on Facebook this week.  



I hope that you are enjoying your day and that everyone is your house is healthy today.

2 comments:

  1. So sorry to hear Addie is not feeling well, please tell her Nannie is praying she feels better soon, if she were here she and GeeGee could watch movies together... Love to all

    ReplyDelete
  2. i have no kids and am the worst planner in the world. i feel bad for everyone that surrounds me because they typically get the wrath of my time management skills :(

    ReplyDelete