Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Skyping

Skype is an amazing thing.  The kids love to skype with their grand parents.  Nannie, my mom, and Aunt Oolah, my sister, were up the other morning and got to chat with Addie.  She is usually at school when I skype so she doesn't get as much time to talk to them.  She took advantage of our lazy Sunday morning and showed them her whole Littlest Pet Shop collection.  It was so sweet to hear her explain everything about the animals.  
You can see my phone propped up so they could see Addie and her little friends.  Addie wasn't the only one that chatted it up that morning.  When the conversation was over we had talked for 2 hours!  I love that technology helps keep us in touch with our family and friends.  I don't know what I would do without Facebook to keep me in the loop with old friends and helping me to make new friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment